Inside, it offers the most up-to-date technology available. Two all-new Uconnect systems feature handsfree calling, text-message receipt, and voice-controlled audio. It is offered in either 5- or 6.5-inch touchscreen display. Additional upgrades include a Beats Audio‚Äö√ë¬¢ Premium Sound System and Parkview¬¨√Ü Rear Back-Up Camera.
Although the body style is new, it is powered by the high-performance engine drivers have come to expect from a Fiat vehicle. Under the hood is a 1.4-liter MultiAir Turbo engine delivering 160 horsepower and 184 pound-feet of torque. This engine's amazing features earned it the coveted title of "Best International Engine" in 2010.
Coming in the summer of 2013, Fiat is introducing a 5-door hatchback with a combination of everyday functionality and amazing Italian design. The Fiat 500L is what Fiat calls an Urban Utility Vehicle. Its new architecture gives Fiat drivers more interior space, and more doors, than ever before. The 500L is over two feet longer and six inches wider and taller than other Fiat 500 models, giving it ample room for five passengers.
- Stunning Italian Design/Classic Italian Heritage
- Interior Spaciousness
- 1.4L MultiAir¬¨√Ü Turbo Engine, 160 HP. 184 lb-ft
- Bluetooth¬¨√Ü Connectivity
- Uconnect¬¨√Ü 5-inch Touchscreen, Available
- Uconnect¬¨√Ü 6.5 - inch Touchscreen
- Available Navigation
- Available SirusXM Satellite Radio
- Available Premium Beats Audio‚Äö√ë¬¢
- Loft style interior with panoramic view to exterior
- 2-Position Cargo Shelf
- 60/40 Split Rear Seatbacks
- 7 Standard Airbags+
- Available Sunroof
- Electronic Stability Control+